AAA Medical Group is located in Old Bridge, NJ. We are currently looking to hire a Part-Time Medical Office Assistant/Receptionist.
Hours may vary and include evenings and Saturdays.
• Greet patient when entering the practice
• Obtain accurate and updated patient information, such as name, address, insurance information
• Perform insurance verification on the date of service
• File and maintain medical records
• Confirms and schedules appointments • Answer telephone calls promptly and courteously
• Collects co-pays or outstanding balances on the date of service
• Perform referral documentation promptly
• Performs certain follow-up services for patients in a prompt and courteous manner, such as scheduling specialist appointments, scheduling follow-up appointments, and obtaining copies of lab results or specialist reports
• Adhere to the standards identified in AAA's Employee Policy Manual
• Cooperate with other AAA Medical Group employees to achieve specific team goals
• Keep abreast on current medical requirements relevant to their position, which includes maintaining patient confidentiality and abiding by all HIPAA and OSHA requirements
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum two years Healthcare or customer service-related experience
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Experience working in a medical front office position performing duties such as scheduling appointments, checking patients in/out, insurance verification, collecting co-pays, and maintaining medical records.
• Knowledge of EHI EMR software.
Weekly as follows Mon, Tues, Thur, Sat 10:30 am to 5:30 pm Please note: schedule subject to change based on physician schedules.
We offer a competitive salary
Job Keywords: Patient Service Representative, Customer Care Representative, Front Desk Associate, Medical Receptionist, Front Desk Specialist, Patient Registration Representative, Patient Access Representative, Old Bridge, NJ, New Jersey
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
All Patients Required to wear Mask.
Copyright © 2023 Rizwana Khan MD - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder